Wednesday, September 2, 2009

This is Wyatt's new face for the camera! And This is Kyler we are so happy to finally have him here and Wyatt loves him, but he dosent like to hold him like Connor does. Connor will sit there with him for a long time and he fights the girls for him it is so cute!! What an awesome family Todd and I have! Malisa, My mom and Denise have all taken Wyatt and brought us dinner and helped us out with everything I dont know what we would do witout them! I love the little town we live in I havent cooked dinner since we got home. Thank you Heidi, Lisa, Janel and lisa for dinner!!














7 comments:

Malisa said...

We love him!!!!!! ANd you too!

Jen K said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see him!

Unknown said...

He is so cute! Congrats!!

Erica said...

Congrats!!! He is pretty dang cute. You are looking really good too. :)

Christie said...

What cuties they both are!
I hope that the adjustment period goes smoothly for you, rest while you can. =)

Dana said...

I am so glad I got to see you guys while I was up there. It was so fun chatting with you, I could talk to you for hours!! You have a darling family, thanks for letting me hold that precious little one! Love ya!

DeLoy and Heidi Brady said...

I love you so much and your beautiful family! I am so grateful to have you as a friend. Thanks for the person you are- You are such a good example to me and always so friendly and kind. I loved making dinner for you- It was so much fun.